Last Updated: 12/31/2023
2. Data We Collect We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
3. How We Use Your Data We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
4. Data Security We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
5. Your Legal Rights Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data, and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
6. Third-Party Links This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.